domingo, 1 de novembro de 2009

Ulrike Hamm



Ulrike Hamm, designer e joalheira alemã, desenvolve seus trabalhos utilizando pergaminho.
As cores, formas e a delicadeza de suas jóias são maravilhosas!



Ulrike Hamm is a German artist from Berlin. She uses parchment to make these beautiful and delicate jewels.
Her use of colors and forms is just gorgeous!
Posted by Picasa

Um comentário:

Michelle Frae Cummings disse...

wow, your creations are just beautiful!

I really like your blog and noticed you have a etsy shop too!
I'm looking for people to send me 20-25 promo items from their shop for a holiday boutique!
I need them by Dec.1st!
Those that help me out will also be featured on my blog for the whole month of December.

How cool is that?

You can see more about it on my blog here...
http://faeriedustdreams-michelle.blogspot.com/2009/10/christmas-bird-giveaway.html

or send me a note with any questions...thanks!

~Michelle